Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-811_V3.0 Topic 1 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-811_V3.0 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 1
[All H13-811_V3.0 Questions]

What are the types of scaling strategies for elastic scaling?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marilynn
21 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. The 'Timing strategy' and 'Cycle strategy' both sound like they rely on some kind of predictable pattern or schedule. The 'Alert strategy' seems more reactive, responding to real-time changes. I'm going to guess that a combination of those three approaches is probably the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Charlena
23 days ago
Hmm, I wonder if the 'Cycle strategy' is kind of like having a seasonal wardrobe for your cloud resources. You scale up for the busy season, then scale back down when things quiet down. Could be a smart way to optimize costs.
upvoted 0 times
Anthony
24 days ago
You know, I bet the 'Cycle strategy' is all about scaling up and down on a regular schedule, like when you know you're going to have a big sales event or something. That could be really useful if you can predict those cycles accurately.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
25 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The 'Timing strategy' sounds like it could be based on, you know, actual data about traffic patterns and usage. The 'Alert strategy' makes sense too - responding to real-time spikes in demand. I'm leaning towards those two as the most reliable options.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
27 days ago
Okay, let's recap. We've got the 'Timing strategy', the 'Alert strategy', the 'Random strategy', and the 'Cycle strategy'. I'm feeling pretty good about the first three, but that 'Random strategy' is just giving me the heebie-jeebies. Time to hit the books and figure this out!
upvoted 0 times
Anabel
29 days ago
Ooh, this is a tricky one! Elastic scaling is all about automatically adjusting your resources to meet demand, and these strategies are the key to making it work smoothly. I'm definitely going to need to dig deeper into this topic.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel