Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-723_V2.0 Topic 1 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-723_V2.0 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 1
[All H13-723_V2.0 Questions]

existFusionInsight HDmiddle,FumeWhich of the following are supportedsourceTypes of? (multiple choice)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lasandra
22 days ago
Agreed. This seems like a pretty straightforward question, to be honest. As long as we know the basics of Fusion Insight HD, we should be able to nail this one.
upvoted 0 times
Marlon
24 days ago
Okay, let's not get too distracted by the 'H' option. The main thing is to identify the supported data sources. Avro, HBase, and Kafka are the clear winners here.
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
25 days ago
Haha, 'H'? Really? I bet the exam writer was just having a little fun with us on that one. Trying to see if we're paying attention, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Rasheeda
26 days ago
Wait, did they really just put 'H' as an option? What is that even supposed to mean? Is this a trick question or something?
upvoted 0 times
Farrah
28 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Those three data sources are commonly used with Fusion Insight HD. I don't think option D, 'H', is a valid answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Mary
29 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. Let's see, Fusion Insight HD supports Avro, HBase, and Kafka - those are the obvious choices here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel