Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-629_V2.0 Topic 11 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-629_V2.0 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 11
[All H13-629_V2.0 Questions]

Which of the following functions in VMware leverages content-based read cache (CBRC) of ESXi hosts as shown in the figure to ease the pressure of partial storms in VDI?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Wilbert
22 days ago
Okay, that makes sense. I was a bit stumped on the VSA one too. But yeah, SE Sparse seems like the clear winner based on the information provided. Although, I have to say, the exam question could have been a bit more straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Lacresha
24 days ago
VSA stands for 'Virtual Storage Appliance', and I don't think it has anything to do with CBRC. It's more about providing storage services in a virtualized environment. I'm pretty confident option C is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
25 days ago
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. SE Sparse sounds like the most relevant option here. Although, I'm a bit curious about what VSA is and how it might be related to CBRC.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
26 days ago
Hmm, the question is a bit tricky. I'm guessing the answer is probably option C, SE Sparse, since that seems to be the only one directly related to CBRC based on the information provided.
upvoted 0 times
Keshia
28 days ago
I agree, the options are a bit confusing. I'm familiar with linked clones and user data management, but I'm not sure how they relate to CBRC specifically.
upvoted 0 times
Caitlin
29 days ago
This question seems to be testing our understanding of VMware's content-based read cache (CBRC) and how it's used in VDI environments. I'm a bit concerned about the options, as some of them don't seem directly related to CBRC.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel