Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-629 Topic 1 Question 43 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-629 exam
Question #: 43
Topic #: 1
[All H13-629 Questions]

VMFS provides automatic cluster file system functionality and intelligent cluster volume management. Which statements are true about VMFS5?

(Multiple Choice)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elmira
21 days ago
I'm feeling pretty good about this one. VMFS5 is a core part of the VMware ecosystem, so I've studied this stuff pretty thoroughly.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
23 days ago
This question is a good mix of conceptual knowledge and technical specifics. I like that, it really tests our understanding of VMFS5.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
24 days ago
Locking disk data blocks? That sounds important for data integrity. I better make sure I understand how VMFS5 handles that.
upvoted 0 times
Natalya
25 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too familiar with the sub-block size for small files. That's an interesting detail I'll have to make sure I remember.
upvoted 0 times
Pamela
27 days ago
Yeah, I agree. VMFS5 is a really powerful file system that ESXi uses. I'm pretty confident about the answers, but let me double-check the details.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberely
29 days ago
This VMFS5 question seems pretty straightforward. I think the key is understanding the file system's capabilities like concurrent access, dynamic expansion, and handling different file sizes.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel