Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-624 Topic 1 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-624 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 1
[All H13-624 Questions]

(multiple choice) The network file sharing protocols supported by the NAS system mainly include:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Eden
5 days ago
I'm with you all. This is a straightforward networking question. Gotta keep our focus on the actual protocols, not get distracted by the file system choices.
upvoted 0 times
Sheldon
7 days ago
Definitely C) NFS and D) CIFS. Those are the industry standards for network file sharing. The other options are just red herrings to confuse us.
upvoted 0 times
Tori
8 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writer was feeling a bit mischievous with this one. Trying to trip us up with those file system options. Not falling for that!
upvoted 0 times
Bo
9 days ago
Agree with Renato. NTFS and FAT32 are local file systems, not network protocols. This question is testing our networking knowledge, not file system trivia.
upvoted 0 times
Renato
11 days ago
Hmm, interesting. I'd say the correct answers are C) NFS and D) CIFS. Those are the de facto network file sharing protocols, especially for NAS systems.
upvoted 0 times
Gaston
12 days ago
What? This is a networking question, not a file system one. I thought this was a certification exam for system administration, not file management.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel