Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-623 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-623 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H13-623 Questions]

In the HyperMetro active-active data center solution, data centers A and B are deployed. If the storage array in data center A fails, which of the following statements are true? (Multiple Choice)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

King
21 days ago
Good question. I'm not entirely sure about option D either. Perhaps it's a trick question, or there's some nuance we're missing. We should discuss this as a group.
upvoted 0 times
Theresia
23 days ago
What about option D? I'm not sure about that one. Does the storage array really send a command to the other data center to take over services?
upvoted 0 times
Vanesa
24 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense. And option A seems correct too, as UltraPath should automatically redirect I/Os to the healthy data center.
upvoted 0 times
Roslyn
25 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. I believe options B and C are correct, as the HyperMetro solution uses a differential bitmap to track changes and can automatically synchronize data after recovery.
upvoted 0 times
Edelmira
27 days ago
I agree. The question is asking about what happens when the storage array in data center A fails, which is a critical situation that we need to be prepared for.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
29 days ago
This question seems to be testing our understanding of the HyperMetro active-active data center solution. It's important to know how the system behaves in different failure scenarios.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel