Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-611 Topic 6 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-611 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 6
[All H13-611 Questions]

The following two descriptions are correct:

Description 1: Synchronous remote replication, when the primary storage fails, the amount of data lost can be 0.

Description 2: When the host is a Linux-based file system, asynchronous remote replication must be used.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Emmanuel
22 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you on option B. The first part is correct, but the second part just doesn't seem to be accurate. I mean, who writes these questions, anyway? They need to work on their Linux knowledge.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
24 days ago
Okay, let me think this through. If the primary storage fails in a synchronous remote replication setup, the amount of data lost should be 0, that makes sense. But the Linux file system part just doesn't seem right. I'm going to go with option B on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Barb
25 days ago
Haha, the exam writers are really trying to trip us up with this one, aren't they? I bet they're sitting back, sipping their coffee, and chuckling at all the confused faces in the room.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
26 days ago
Yeah, I'm not sure about that second part either. I always thought asynchronous and synchronous remote replication could both be used with Linux file systems, it just depends on the specific requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
28 days ago
I agree, the first part sounds on point, but the second part doesn't seem to fit. I think the Linux file system bit is throwing me off a bit.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
29 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. The first description about synchronous remote replication losing no data when the primary storage fails seems correct, but the second description about asynchronous remote replication being required for Linux-based file systems doesn't sound quite right to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel