Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-531_V2.0 Topic 1 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-531_V2.0 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 1
[All H13-531_V2.0 Questions]

In the FusionCloud solution, by selecting the elastic cloud server ECS with different SLAs and specifications

Services or service combinations to meet the needs of different business applications. For advertising precision marketing, e-commerce, car

Which of the following ECSs is recommended for big data analysis scenarios such as networking? ( one)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alaine
5 days ago
Hey, do you guys think the exam question is trying to trick us or something? I mean, it seems a bit too specific, don't you think? Maybe they're just testing our knowledge of the FusionCloud solution in depth.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
7 days ago
I think the NVMe SSD type host could be a good option for big data analysis, as it would provide fast storage and I/O performance. But I'm not sure if that's the primary consideration for this type of scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
8 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too familiar with the FusionCloud solution, so I'll need to do some reading up on the different ECS options and their use cases. This seems like a pretty technical question, so I hope I can find some good resources to help me prepare.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
9 days ago
The GPU-based host could also be a good option for big data analysis, especially if the analysis involves a lot of complex calculations or visualizations. But I'm not sure if that's the most cost-effective solution for a general-purpose big data scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
11 days ago
I think the key here is to identify the ECS that is best suited for big data analysis, which typically requires a lot of memory and processing power. I'm leaning towards the Memory-optimized cloud hosting option, but I'd like to hear what the others think.
upvoted 0 times
Valda
13 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but I'm a bit unsure about the specific requirements for big data analysis scenarios. I'd need to do some research on the different ECS options and their capabilities.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel