Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-527 Topic 1 Question 61 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-527 exam
Question #: 61
Topic #: 1
[All H13-527 Questions]

In the Huawei desktop cloud, which of the following business scenarios cannot be used by differential disks? (Multiple choice)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kallie
21 days ago
Yeah, Casey has a point. I'm not entirely confident in my answer, to be honest. Maybe we should look up some documentation on Huawei's desktop cloud to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Casey
23 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. Disk expansion could work with differential disks, couldn't it? I mean, you're just adding more space to the base disk, right?
upvoted 0 times
Yaeko
24 days ago
I agree with you, Daisy. I think the answer is C) Disk expansion. Differential disks are more for creating clones and snapshots, not for expanding the size of a disk.
upvoted 0 times
Daisy
25 days ago
Okay, let me think this through. A full copy is just a complete backup, so that should work with differential disks. Non-persistent disks are like temporary storage, so that could work too. Disk expansion sounds like it might be a limitation, since differential disks are usually used for cloning and snapshots. And linked clones are definitely a use case for differential disks.
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
27 days ago
Yeah, I'm a bit confused too. I thought differential disks could be used for a variety of business scenarios, but maybe there are some limitations I'm not aware of.
upvoted 0 times
Dong
29 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a little tricky. I'm not too familiar with Huawei's desktop cloud, but I'm guessing the answer has to do with the capabilities of differential disks.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel