Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-311_V3.0 Topic 2 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-311_V3.0 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 2
[All H13-311_V3.0 Questions]

According to the constraints, optimization problems can be divided into the following categories?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stephaine
5 days ago
Hmm, I don't think 'semi-constrained' is an actual optimization problem category. Sounds like something the exam writer made up to trip us up!
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
7 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm pretty confident about B) and C), but I'm still a bit iffy on the semi-constrained condition. Maybe it's some sort of hybrid between the two?
upvoted 0 times
Becky
8 days ago
Haha, good one Jutta! But seriously, I think the key here is understanding the difference between equality and inequality constraints. The equality constraints would be A), and the inequality and unconstrained would be B) and C).
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
9 days ago
Well, you know what they say, 'the only semi-constrained condition is the one where the exam questions are half-baked!' *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Paola
11 days ago
I agree with Willodean, but I'm not too sure about the semi-constrained condition. Does that even exist as a category?
upvoted 0 times
Willodean
13 days ago
Hmm, this question seems quite straightforward. I'm pretty sure the answer is B) inequality constraint and C) unconstrained condition.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel