Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-831_V1.0 Topic 1 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-831_V1.0 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 1
[All H12-831_V1.0 Questions]

The routing policy tools that can be used by BGP mainly include Filterpolicy and oRoute-policy.

Fiterpolicy can only filter routes, Rote - policy can only modify routes

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Francine
5 days ago
Okay, let me see if I can break this down. Filter policy is used to filter out routes, so that's the 'filtering' part. Route policy is used to modify the attributes of routes, so that's the 'modifying' part. But I'm not sure about the 'only' part.
upvoted 0 times
Darell
7 days ago
Hah, I bet the exam writers are just trying to see if we can spot the subtle differences between these two concepts. I'm going to have to think this one through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
8 days ago
You know, I'm starting to think this question is a bit of a trick question. The wording is very specific, and I bet there's some nuance we're missing.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
9 days ago
I think the key here is the 'only' part of the statement. Surely, filter policy can do more than just filter routes, and route policy can do more than just modify routes, right?
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
11 days ago
Well, from what I understand, filter policy is used to filter out routes, while route policy is used to modify the attributes of routes. But I'm not 100% confident in that.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
12 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the differences between filter policy and route policy in BGP.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel