Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-731_V2.0 Topic 1 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-731_V2.0 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 1
[All H12-731_V2.0 Questions]

The following describes the implementation of server IP address planning in the firewall server load balancing function, which are the correct items? (multiple selection).

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Talia
21 days ago
Wait, what about option D? Shouldn't the server IP address be separate from the outgoing IP address of the firewall as well? That seems like an important consideration.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
23 days ago
Exactly! It's all about avoiding conflicts and ensuring the load balancing function has its own dedicated IP address. I'd say options A, B, and C are probably the correct answers here.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
24 days ago
Hmm, I think you're on the right track. The way I see it, the server IP address needs to be unique and isolated from the other network components. That way, the load balancing function can operate independently.
upvoted 0 times
Lacresha
25 days ago
I agree, but I'm not sure about the specific restrictions. Does that mean it can't be the same as the virtualization server, other internet servers, or the server itself? That's a lot of constraints!
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
27 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The key seems to be that the server IP address for the firewall load balancing function can't be the same as other network elements. That makes sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Samira
29 days ago
Wow, this question is really tricky! I'm not sure I fully understand the requirements here. Can someone break it down for me?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel