Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-724 Topic 1 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-724 exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 1
[All H12-724 Questions]

The AD/LDAP account can be synchronized to the Agile Controller-Campus or not to the Agile Controller-Campus. Synchronize.

The Agile Controller-Campus can only be authorized by user group. If it is not synchronized to the Agile Controller-Campus, it can be fine-tuned based on the account.

Authorization

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kimbery
21 days ago
I think the key is in the second part of the question. If the account is not synchronized, it can be fine-tuned based on the account. That suggests the Agile Controller-Campus can be authorized in ways other than just user groups. So, I'm also leaning towards B) False.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
23 days ago
Ha! This question is like a game of 'guess the riddle.' I'm going to go with B) False, but I'm not entirely confident about it. Maybe we should ask the instructor for some clarification before the exam.
upvoted 0 times
Alyssa
24 days ago
I'm a bit confused. If the Agile Controller-Campus can only be authorized by user group, then wouldn't that mean the answer is A) True? The question seems a bit ambiguous to me.
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
25 days ago
Hmm, I agree with Martina. The wording about 'fine-tuning' the account if it's not synchronized suggests that the Agile Controller-Campus can be authorized in ways other than just user groups. I'm also going with B) False.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
27 days ago
I think the key point is whether the Agile Controller-Campus can only be authorized by user group. The question states that if the account is not synchronized, it can be fine-tuned based on the account. So, I'm leaning towards B) False.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
29 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but I'm not entirely sure about the implications of syncing the AD/LDAP account to the Agile Controller-Campus. Can someone clarify the nuances here?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel