Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-723_V3.0 Topic 1 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-723_V3.0 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 1
[All H12-723_V3.0 Questions]

The AD/LDAP account can be synchronized to the Agile Controller-Campus or not to the Agile Controller-Campus. Synchronize.

The Agile Controller-Campus can only be authorized by user group. If it is not synchronized to the Agile Controller-Campus, it can be fine-tuned based on the account.

Authorization

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dannette
21 days ago
Hmm, I'm still a bit unsure. Wouldn't it be easier if they just asked 'Can the AD/LDAP account be synchronized to the Agile Controller-Campus?' and 'Can the Agile Controller-Campus be authorized by user group?'
upvoted 0 times
Margret
23 days ago
Yeah, that's a good interpretation. The way I see it, if the AD/LDAP account isn't synchronized, then the Agile Controller-Campus can be authorized and fine-tuned on an individual account basis.
upvoted 0 times
Cristina
24 days ago
That makes sense to me. And for the second part, it says the Agile Controller-Campus can only be authorized by user group. So if it's not synchronized, it can be fine-tuned based on the account. I'm going to go with A) True on that one.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrie
25 days ago
Okay, let's start with the first part. The AD/LDAP account can be synchronized to the Agile Controller-Campus or not. I think the answer is B) False, since the question states that it 'can be synchronized to the Agile Controller-Campus or not'.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
27 days ago
I agree, the phrasing is a bit confusing. Let's break this down step-by-step and see if we can figure it out.
upvoted 0 times
Muriel
29 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. The wording is a bit convoluted, and I'm not sure if I fully understand what they're asking.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel