Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-723 Topic 1 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-723 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 1
[All H12-723 Questions]

Which of the following behaviors IPS can not detect?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Caren
22 days ago
Okay, let's think this through logically. Viruses, worms, and DoS attacks are all network-based threats, so IPS would be able to detect those. Spam, on the other hand, is more of a content-based issue, so I agree with the consensus that the answer is C) Spam.
upvoted 0 times
Barrett
24 days ago
Ah, the age-old debate of IPS vs. spam. It's like trying to catch a fly with chopsticks. I'm going to go with C) Spam as the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
25 days ago
You know, this question makes me hungry. I could really go for a spam sandwich right about now. But I digress, I think the answer is C) Spam.
upvoted 0 times
Leonie
26 days ago
I'm inclined to go with C) Spam as well. IPS is designed to protect against things like viruses, worms, and DoS attacks, but spam is more of a messaging/content issue, not a network security one.
upvoted 0 times
Mattie
28 days ago
Hmm, I think IPS is primarily focused on detecting network-based attacks, so spam might not be its forte. I'm guessing the answer is C) Spam.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
29 days ago
I'm not too sure about this one. I know IPS can detect malicious activity, but I'm not sure if it can detect spam. Spam seems like a different category of threat.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel