Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-722 Topic 1 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-722 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 1
[All H12-722 Questions]

Under the CLI command, which of the following commands can be used to view the AV engine and virus database version?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Roy
21 days ago
You know, I'm starting to think this whole question is just a trick to see if we can read and follow instructions properly. Maybe the real answer is none of the above, and we're supposed to just type 'help' or something to get the actual command.
upvoted 0 times
Stephania
23 days ago
Ah, I see what you're getting at, Mica. But I'm not sure 'av-sdb' is a real thing. Isn't it more likely to be something like 'av-db' or 'av-engine'? I'm still leaning towards option C - 'display av utm version'.
upvoted 0 times
Mica
24 days ago
Hmm, I'm not entirely convinced by any of these options. I think the correct answer might be option A - 'display version av-sdb'. That seems more specific to the AV engine and virus database, rather than the more general 'utm' command.
upvoted 0 times
Jacquelyne
25 days ago
Haha, you guys are really overthinking this, aren't you? I'm just going to go with option D - 'display utm version'. It's the most straightforward and probably includes the AV info as well. Keep it simple, that's my motto!
upvoted 0 times
Helene
27 days ago
I disagree, I think option C - 'display av utm version' is the way to go. It's more specific and directly mentions the 'AV' (AntiVirus) component, which is what we're looking for.
upvoted 0 times
Lauryn
29 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not entirely sure which command is the right one, but I'll give it my best shot. I think I'll go with option B - 'display utm av version'. It just seems more intuitive to me that the AV engine and virus database version would be under the 'utm' (Unified Threat Management) section.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel