Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-721 Topic 7 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-721 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 7
[All H12-721 Questions]

USG A and USG B are configured with a static BFD session. The following is true about the process of establishing and tearing down a BFD session.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Note: 1. USG A and USG B each start the BFD state machine. The initial state is Down and the BFD packet is Down. For a static BFD session, the value of the Your Discriminator is specified by the user. For the dynamic BFD session, the value of the Your Discriminator is 0. 2. After receiving the BFD packet whose status is Down, the USG B switches to Init. And send a BFD packet with the status of Init. 3. If the local BFD state of USG B is Init, the packets of the received state are Down. 4. The BFD state of USG A is the same as that of USG B. 5. After receiving the BFD packet in the Init state, the local state is switched to Up. 6. The BFD status of USG A changes with USG B. 7. After the state transition of 'DOWN-->INIT' occurs on USG A and USG B, a timeout timer is started. If the BFD packet is in the Init or Up state, the local state is automatically switched back to Down.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Albina
5 days ago
Alright, let's tackle this question. I'm sure if we put our heads together, we can come up with the right answer. Or at least, a reasonable guess.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
7 days ago
BFD, the bane of network engineers everywhere. I hope we can all agree that the person who invented this protocol had a twisted sense of humor.
upvoted 0 times
Valentine
8 days ago
Okay, let's do this. I'm feeling confident about my BFD knowledge, but you never know what curveballs these exams might throw at us.
upvoted 0 times
Dell
9 days ago
Ah, the age-old BFD conundrum. I remember struggling with this in my last exam. Let's see if we can crack this nut together.
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
11 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think I have a good grasp of BFD, but the wording of these options is quite specific. Let's go through them one by one.
upvoted 0 times
France
12 days ago
This question really tests our understanding of the BFD session establishment and tear-down process. I'm not sure about the correct answer, but I'll try to analyze each option carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel