Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-711_V4.0 Topic 1 Question 30 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-711_V4.0 exam
Question #: 30
Topic #: 1
[All H12-711_V4.0 Questions]

In the authentication policy of the firewall, _____ allows the user to not need to enter the user name and password, but can obtain the corresponding relationship between the user and the IP, so as to carry out policy management based on the user[fill in the blank]*

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tamesha
5 days ago
Haha, yeah, this question is like something straight out of a bad tech-thriller movie. 'The user can obtain the corresponding relationship between the user and the IP' - what does that even mean?
upvoted 0 times
Yasuko
7 days ago
You know, I'm not too familiar with firewall authentication policies, but this question seems a bit vague. Maybe they're trying to trip us up here.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
8 days ago
I agree, B) Certification sounds like the right answer. It makes sense that the firewall would use some kind of certification or authentication policy to associate users with their IP addresses, rather than requiring them to log in every time.
upvoted 0 times
Ryann
9 days ago
Hmm, I'm guessing the answer is B) Certification. That seems to fit the description of the policy allowing the system to map users to IP addresses without requiring them to re-authenticate.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
11 days ago
Yeah, I'm a bit confused too. The wording is a bit convoluted, but I think the answer has to do with some kind of authentication policy that allows users to access resources without having to enter their credentials every time.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
13 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure what the correct answer is, but I think it has something to do with user authentication and IP address mapping.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel