Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-711_V3.0 Topic 1 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-711_V3.0 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 1
[All H12-711_V3.0 Questions]

IPv6 supports configuring the router authorization function on the device, verifying the identity of the peer through digital certificates, and selecting legal devices.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Holley
5 days ago
Haha, this question is making my head spin. Configuring router authorization? Verifying peer identities? What kind of exam is this, anyway? *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I know IPv6 has improved security features, but 'configuring the router authorization function' sounds like a pretty advanced and specific capability. I might go with False on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
8 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Brett. The question is pretty straightforward, and it seems like IPv6 does have that capability. I'm going to go with True as well.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
9 days ago
I think the key here is the wording 'configuring the router authorization function on the device.' That sounds like a pretty specific feature, so I'm leaning towards True on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Gary
11 days ago
Well, from what I know, IPv6 does have some advanced security features, including the ability to verify the identity of devices using digital certificates. But I'm not certain about the router authorization part.
upvoted 0 times
Micheline
12 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I've read about IPv6 features, but I'm not entirely sure about the router authorization function. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel