Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-711 Topic 1 Question 40 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-711 exam
Question #: 40
Topic #: 1
[All H12-711 Questions]

Digital envelope technology means that the sender uses the receiver's public key to encrypt the data and then sends the ciphertext to the receiver.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Amira
21 days ago
Absolutely. I think this is a pretty straightforward question. The only way it could be False is if the question was worded really weirdly or had some kind of trick to it. But based on the info given, True is the clear answer.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
24 days ago
Haha, good one! But yeah, I agree with you all. The answer is definitely True. I mean, come on, it's like the whole point of using a public key system.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
25 days ago
Haha, yeah, the wording could be better. I bet the exam writer was trying to sound all fancy and technical. 'Digital envelope' - sounds like something you'd find at the post office, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Joesph
26 days ago
Yep, that's my understanding too. It's a pretty standard cryptographic technique. Although, I have to say, the wording of the question could be a bit clearer. 'Digital envelope technology' is a bit vague, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Ria
28 days ago
I agree, that's how I understand digital envelope technology as well. The sender uses the receiver's public key to encrypt the message, and then sends the ciphertext to the receiver.
upvoted 0 times
Bronwyn
29 days ago
Hmm, this is a pretty straightforward question. I'm pretty confident that the answer is True. The whole point of digital envelopes is to use the receiver's public key to encrypt the data, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel