Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-425 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-425 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H12-425 Questions]

After installing a top air outlet component for the UPS5000, need to set enabled for the top air outlet component on LCD

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vesta
5 days ago
Ah, I see what you're saying. Yeah, the wording is a bit tricky. I'm still leaning towards A, but I can see how B might also be a valid answer. This is why I hate these certification exams - they always try to trip you up with little nuances like this.
upvoted 0 times
Pok
7 days ago
Hmm, that's an interesting point. I hadn't considered that. I guess it could go either way, depending on the default configuration. Maybe we need to dig into the documentation a bit more to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Vicki
8 days ago
I don't know, I'm a little skeptical. Couldn't it be that the top air outlet component is already enabled by default, and we don't need to do anything? The question doesn't explicitly say we need to 'enable' it, just that we need to 'set enabled' for it.
upvoted 0 times
Merri
9 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. It's a simple enough question, and the wording is clear. I don't think there's much room for interpretation on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Virgie
11 days ago
I agree with you, that's how I read the question as well. It's pretty straightforward, and I don't see any ambiguity here.
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
12 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. To me, it seems like the correct answer would be A) TRUE, since the question specifically mentions that we need to set the top air outlet component as enabled on the LCD after installation. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel