Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-411 Topic 9 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-411 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 9
[All H12-411 Questions]

When using PoE (Power over Ethernet) interface, it has two functions: communication and power supply.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Izetta
21 days ago
Hmmm, I wonder if the exam writers are trying to confuse us by making the question sound straightforward. Maybe we're all overthinking this. I'm going to go with True, but I'll be sure to double-check my work later.
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
23 days ago
I'm with Karina on this one. The question seems a bit too simple. There's got to be more to it than that. I'm going to have to research PoE a bit more before I can confidently select an answer.
upvoted 0 times
Jenise
24 days ago
Haha, this question is a classic 'trick question' isn't it? Just when you think you know the answer, they throw in something to make you second-guess yourself. But I'm still sticking with True - PoE is all about combining power and data on the same cable.
upvoted 0 times
Karina
25 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I feel like there might be a trick here. Is PoE really responsible for both communication and power supply, or is one of those handled by the Ethernet protocol itself? I'm leaning towards False, but I'll have to think about this a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Helga
27 days ago
Agreed, PoE is designed to transmit data and provide power over the same Ethernet cable. The True answer is clearly the correct one.
upvoted 0 times
Dorothy
29 days ago
I think this is a pretty straightforward question. PoE does indeed have two functions - communication and power supply. The True option seems like the obvious choice here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel