Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-322 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-322 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H12-322 Questions]

Which of the following is not a way to increase the range of coverage signal strength?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tommy
21 days ago
I don't know, man. This whole thing feels like a bit of a minefield. I'm just gonna go with my gut and say adjust the AP position. Seems like the safest bet to me.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
23 days ago
Aha! Adjusting the antenna angle is the way to go. You can fine-tune the coverage area without messing with the power settings. Clever, exam writer, very clever.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
24 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writer is trying to trick us with this one. Increase the transmit power? What is this, amateur hour?
upvoted 0 times
Pedro
25 days ago
You guys are overthinking this. Reducing the transmit power is clearly the way to decrease the range of coverage, not increase it. Basic physics, people!
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
27 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. Isn't the whole point of adjusting the AP position to get better coverage? I'm pretty sure that's the right answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Dwight
29 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I think increasing the transmit power would be the way to increase the range of coverage signal strength, not reduce it.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel