Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-321 Topic 6 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-321 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 6
[All H12-321 Questions]

The device receives an exception notification when the primary and backup service packets sent by the peer are not received within the time interval between the primary and secondary service packets and the number of retransmissions. Prepare to rebuild the primary and backup backup channels.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Terrilyn
5 days ago
Hmm, that's a good point. Maybe the question is testing our ability to identify the problem rather than just telling us the solution. In that case, B) False might be the better answer.
upvoted 0 times
Corazon
7 days ago
I dunno, you guys. I'm not so sure about A) Correct. What if the question is actually asking us to do something else, like identify the problem or something? I mean, it's kind of a tricky question, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
8 days ago
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I mean, the question is basically telling us that the device is supposed to do something when it gets that exception notification, and that something is to rebuild the channels. So A) Correct is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Nydia
9 days ago
Okay, so let's break this down. We have a device that's receiving an exception notification, which means something's gone wrong with the primary and backup service packets. And we need to prepare to rebuild those channels. Sounds like the correct answer is A) Correct.
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
11 days ago
I agree, the wording is a bit dense. But I think the key here is the exception notification. If the primary and backup service packets aren't received within the specified time interval, and the number of retransmissions is exceeded, then we need to prepare to rebuild those channels.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnta
12 days ago
This question is a bit convoluted, don't you think? I mean, what exactly are they asking us to do here? Rebuild the primary and backup channels? That sounds like a lot of work just for an exam!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel