Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-311_V3.0 Topic 1 Question 51 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-311_V3.0 exam
Question #: 51
Topic #: 1
[All H12-311_V3.0 Questions]

Huawei eSight Network management wizard-style configuration WLAN Business needs to be added in the network management first AC equipment.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Norah
22 days ago
Okay, I'm starting to get a headache just reading this question. 'Wizard-style configuration'? What is this, a Harry Potter-themed networking exam? I'm going with B) False, just to avoid any potential jinxes or hexes.
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
24 days ago
You know, I bet this question is just testing our knowledge of Huawei eSight and how it handles wireless LAN configurations. The wording is a bit convoluted, but I'm going to go with A) True, since the question seems to be implying that the WLAN Business needs to be added before the AC equipment. Gotta use that network management expertise!
upvoted 0 times
Rashida
25 days ago
Ha! 'Wizard-style configuration'? What is this, Harry Potter and the Networking Exam? I'm going to go with B) False, just to avoid any spells or magical incantations.
upvoted 0 times
Barney
26 days ago
Okay, let me break this down. 'Huawei eSight Network management' - that's the network management system. 'Wizard-style configuration' - maybe they're talking about a configuration wizard or something. 'WLAN Business' - wireless LAN business? And we have to add it to the 'first AC equipment'? I'm going with B) False, because that sounds like a pretty confusing way to phrase a question.
upvoted 0 times
Gwen
28 days ago
Oof, this sounds like one of those trick questions where you have to decipher the wording to figure out what they're really asking. I guess we'll have to use our best Huawei eSight network management skills to crack this one.
upvoted 0 times
Sabine
29 days ago
Wait, did I read that question correctly? Wizard-style configuration WLAN Business needs to be added to the network management first AC equipment? I'm already lost and the exam hasn't even started yet.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel