Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-311 Topic 3 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-311 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 3
[All H12-311 Questions]

Which configuration methods does the wireless controller support (Select 3 Answers)?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brianne
5 days ago
Agreed. Telnet and console are givens, and eSight makes sense for a centralized management platform. LLDP is a nice try, but I don't think it's actually supported on wireless controllers. *chuckles* Maybe they're testing if we know our networking protocols.
upvoted 0 times
Felice
7 days ago
Haha, yeah, the exam writers love to keep us on our toes. I'm pretty sure Telnet, console, and eSight are the three correct answers here. LLDP just doesn't seem to fit the wireless controller configuration methods.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
8 days ago
Wait, LLDP? Really? I thought that was more for wired Ethernet switches. But hey, maybe the wireless controller has some advanced discovery features. *scratches head* This exam sure likes to throw curve balls, doesn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Jamie
9 days ago
Yeah, you got it. Telnet and console port are classic ways to configure network devices. eSight makes sense too, since it's a common management platform. But LLDP? I don't know, that seems a bit obscure for a wireless controller.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
11 days ago
Okay, let's see. Telnet and console port configuration are definitely supported, but I'm a bit unsure about the others. eSight - isn't that Huawei's network management system? And LLDP, that's the Link Layer Discovery Protocol, right?
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
12 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward wireless controller configuration question. I'm confident I know the correct answers, but let me hear what everyone else thinks.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel