Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-261 Topic 6 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-261 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 6
[All H12-261 Questions]

IPSG static binding entries can be configured, or they can be generated when IPSG and DHCP Snooping are used together.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Walton
22 days ago
Haha, Val, you're killing me with that conspiracy theory! But seriously, I'm leaning towards 'true' as well. It just makes sense that IPSG and DHCP Snooping would work together to automate the binding process.
upvoted 0 times
Val
24 days ago
I think we should just go with 'true' and move on. This is a certification exam, they're not trying to trick us, right? *chuckles* Or are they... *raises eyebrows mysteriously*
upvoted 0 times
Dino
25 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I thought IPSG was more about restricting access based on IP and MAC addresses, rather than generating the bindings themselves. Anyone have a good reference we can check?
upvoted 0 times
Julene
26 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Dominga. IPSG and DHCP Snooping are often used together to enhance network security. The IPSG static binding entries can be configured manually, but they can also be automatically generated based on the information gathered by DHCP Snooping.
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
28 days ago
Well, from what I understand, IPSG is used to prevent IP address spoofing, and DHCP Snooping can help with that by tracking IP-to-MAC address bindings. So, I'd say the statement is probably true, but I'm not 100% confident.
upvoted 0 times
Jules
29 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'm not entirely sure about the relationship between IPSG and DHCP Snooping. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel