Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-223 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-223 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H12-223 Questions]

Which of the following statements regarding common functions of the NMS is true?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dustin
22 days ago
Guys, guys, let's not overthink this. I'm pretty sure the correct answer is C. Why would the NMS preset default thresholds if it couldn't generate alarms when those thresholds are exceeded? That just doesn't make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
24 days ago
Hmm, now I'm second-guessing myself. Maybe option B is the right answer? If the performance management function can't collect statistics, that would be a pretty significant limitation.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
25 days ago
Ah, but what about option D? It's talking about configuration file backup and the NMS being able to compare differences and generate alarms. That seems like a pretty important function, so I'm not sure if that one is correct either.
upvoted 0 times
Moira
26 days ago
Personally, I'm leaning towards option C. It seems like the NMS should be able to preset default thresholds for performance counters, and if those thresholds are exceeded, an alarm should be generated.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
28 days ago
I agree, the question is a bit confusing. I'm not sure if the alarm management function actually allows the NMS to directly display alarm information or not. That's the part I'm most unsure about.
upvoted 0 times
Vi
29 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. The wording is a bit convoluted, and it's not entirely clear what the correct answer is. Let's see what the rest of you think.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel