Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-222 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-222 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H12-222 Questions]

Which of the following statements regarding the switch configuration are true? (Multiple Choice)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Essie
21 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are trying to trip us up with these tricky options. They're probably just testing our DHCP knowledge, not our ability to read their minds!
upvoted 0 times
Brynn
24 days ago
I think option A is true. The DHCP service should be enabled when we configure the DHCP server and relay agent, otherwise they won't be able to communicate properly.
upvoted 0 times
Florencia
24 days ago
Option C seems a bit strange. Why would we need to specify the VLANIF 100 to the DHCP server group? Isn't that just a configuration parameter for the DHCP server itself?
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
26 days ago
I'm not sure about option E. Does the DHCP server really add itself to a group automatically? That doesn't sound right to me.
upvoted 0 times
Carolynn
28 days ago
I'm guessing option D is correct. We need to create a DHCP server group first before we can add servers to it, right?
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
29 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not sure about the default behavior of the DHCP service, but I think option B might be correct since we often use a relay agent to forward DHCP packets to an external server.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel