Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-221 Topic 2 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-221 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 2
[All H12-221 Questions]

Once a BGP connection is established, a BGP speaker advertises all the optimal routes in the BGP routing table to its peers.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sherron
5 days ago
Hmm, I wonder if there's some kind of context or caveat we're missing here. BGP's behavior might depend on the configuration or network setup. I'm not 100% confident, but I'm leaning towards B) False.
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
7 days ago
Haha, welcome to the wonderful world of BGP, Marya. Where even the simplest things can make you question your entire existence. I'm gonna go with Stephanie on this one - B) False is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Marya
8 days ago
Whoa, hold up. Are we sure about that? I could've sworn BGP advertises all the routes it knows about, not just the optimal ones. This is making my head spin.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
9 days ago
Ah, I know this one! BGP only sends the optimal, or best, routes to its peers. It doesn't just dump the entire routing table. B) False has got to be the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Son
11 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I remember learning that BGP only advertises the best path to each destination, not every single route in the table. Gotta be careful with the wording here.
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
12 days ago
I'm not too sure about this one. Does 'optimal routes' mean the best routes, or just any routes in the table? I'll have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel