Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-211 Topic 4 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-211 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 4
[All H12-211 Questions]

On the Network shown in the figure, two switches are connected through four links. COPPER indicates the electrical interface and Fiber indicates the optical interfaace. Which of the following interface can form an Eth-trunk?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Eric
22 days ago
Alright, let's see what we've got here. Copper, fiber, and Eth-trunk... This is definitely going to require some careful analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Louisa
24 days ago
Copper and fiber interfaces, eh? I bet they're trying to trip us up with the different media types. Time to put on our thinking caps, folks!
upvoted 0 times
Providencia
25 days ago
Ethernet trunking, huh? Sounds like a tasty lunchtime activity to me! *laughs* Okay, let's get serious and figure this out.
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
26 days ago
Ethernet trunking, eh? I wonder if they're trying to catch us off guard with this one. I better think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Janella
28 days ago
Hmm, I think I've seen something like this before in my studies. Let's see if we can work through this together.
upvoted 0 times
Dorathy
30 days ago
Ah, this question seems tricky! I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I'll give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel