Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-111_V2.5 Topic 1 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-111_V2.5 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 1
[All H12-111_V2.5 Questions]

In the hierarchical division of the Internet of Things, what is responsible for information acquisition and signal processing ()?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Justine
5 days ago
Okay, let's think this through step-by-step. The Perception Layer collects the data from the physical sensors and devices. The Network Layer transmits that data. And the Platform Layer processes and analyzes it. So I'm sticking with D) Perception Layer.
upvoted 0 times
Ariel
7 days ago
Haha, tell me about it! It's like a whole new world of tech jargon we have to wrap our heads around. But I think you're on the right track, Vallie. The Network Layer is probably not the answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
8 days ago
You guys are probably right, but I'm still a bit confused. Isn't the Network Layer responsible for transmitting the data from the Perception Layer to the Platform Layer? This IoT stuff can get pretty complicated.
upvoted 0 times
Na
9 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean. But the Platform Layer is more about the software and cloud services that manage and analyze the data, isn't it? I'm leaning towards D) Perception Layer as well.
upvoted 0 times
Therese
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. The Perception Layer is more about the physical sensors and devices that collect data, right? I was thinking it might be the Platform Layer that's responsible for the actual processing of that data.
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
12 days ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is D) Perception Layer. That's the layer responsible for information acquisition and signal processing in the IoT hierarchy.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel