Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H11-879 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H11-879 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H11-879 Questions]

The following are not part of the H.245 capability set ()

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sherron
22 days ago
Alright, let's focus here. I think C and D are definitely not part of the H.245 set. H.350 and H.460 are separate standards, as you guys mentioned. B could be tricky, but I'm pretty sure H.239 is about the capability to do dual-stream video, which is different from the core H.245 capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
24 days ago
Haha, you got that right! What's next, a question about ITU-T G.711 audio codecs? I swear, these exams are designed to torture us video geeks.
upvoted 0 times
Kristian
25 days ago
Totally, those seem like reasonable guesses. Although, I have to say, I'm a little concerned about this exam. Who comes up with these obscure H.series standards anyway? Couldn't they just ask about something more practical, like Zoom or Skype?
upvoted 0 times
Gail
26 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about the others. H.239 is for dual-stream video, H.350 is for directory services, and H.460 is for NAT/firewall traversal. I think those are all separate standards, not part of the H.245 capability set.
upvoted 0 times
Lucille
28 days ago
Yeah, I agree. H.235 is more about encryption and authentication, not the actual media capabilities. I'd go with A as the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Sharee
29 days ago
The H.245 capability set is all about the negotiation and exchange of media capabilities between endpoints in a video conferencing call. I'm pretty sure that H.235, which is the security standard, is not part of that set.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel