Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H11-861_V2.0 Topic 1 Question 33 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H11-861_V2.0 exam
Question #: 33
Topic #: 1
[All H11-861_V2.0 Questions]

What properties does the color rendering index affect on the color of a video image?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Earlean
5 days ago
Interesting point, Alease. I hadn't considered that. But I still think the main effect of CRI is on color saturation and accuracy, not so much the overall brightness and contrast.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. The CRI could also impact the light and dark lAleasels, since a light source with a poor CRI might make some colors appear washed out or muddy.
upvoted 0 times
Kandis
8 days ago
I'm leaning towards B) Saturation as the correct answer. The CRI is all about how well the light source reproduces colors, so that's going to affect the vibrancy and intensity of the colors in the image.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
9 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Cheryll. The CRI is all about color fidelity, so it would impact the saturation and overall color representation, not really the clarity or light/dark levels.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryll
11 days ago
The CRI measures how accurately a light source renders colors compared to natural daylight. So I'd say it probably affects the saturation and accuracy of colors in the video image.
upvoted 0 times
Dion
12 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. The color rendering index (CRI) is definitely an important factor in video imaging, but I'm not sure it affects all those properties. Let me think this through.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel