Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H11-851_V3.0 Topic 1 Question 51 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H11-851_V3.0 exam
Question #: 51
Topic #: 1
[All H11-851_V3.0 Questions]

The conference control operations for the MCU include ().

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Merilyn
5 days ago
Haha, classic exam question. They always throw in one answer that's just completely random to see if you're paying attention. I'm definitely avoiding that D option.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced. Extending the meeting feels like it could be a valid conference control operation too. Maybe they're trying to trip us up with that one.
upvoted 0 times
Leila
8 days ago
Ah, I see what they're getting at. The MCU is responsible for managing the various conference participants, so B and C make the most sense. Setting the voice toggle and setting up the multiviewer are classic MCU functions.
upvoted 0 times
An
9 days ago
I'm not too sure about this one. Modifying the video format and extending the meeting don't seem like typical conference control operations to me. I'm going to have to really think about this.
upvoted 0 times
Brice
11 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The MCU is the Multipoint Control Unit, so these operations are related to that. I'm leaning towards B and C as the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
13 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a straightforward question about conference control operations. I'm pretty confident I can nail this one.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel