An administrator wants to change the default roles for the pre- and post-authentication user roles for a WLAN on a Mobility Master (MM). The controllers in the network perform all authentication.
Under the Managed Network hierarchy, where can the administrator assign these roles?
In the WebUI
1. Navigate to the Configuration > Security > Authentication > AAA Profiles page.
2. Select the default profile or a user-defined AAA profile.
3. Click the Initial Role drop-down list, and select the desired user role for unauthenticated users.
4. Click the 802.1x Authentication Default Role drop-down list and select the desired user role for users who have completed 802.1x authentication.
5. Click the MAC Authentication Default Role drop-down list and select the desired user role for clients who have completed MAC authentication.
6. Click Apply.