Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Hortonworks Exam Hadoop-PR000007 Topic 4 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Hortonworks's Hadoop-PR000007 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 4
[All Hadoop-PR000007 Questions]

Which one of the following statements is true about a Hive-managed table?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Twana
2 days ago
I think option D is true about a Hive-managed table.
upvoted 0 times
Barabara
24 days ago
You know, I actually remember learning about this in class. I'm pretty sure option B is correct. When you drop a Hive-managed table, the underlying data in HDFS is gone for good.
upvoted 0 times
Lera
26 days ago
I think I got this! Option D is the way to go. Hive is all about flexibility, and it should be able to figure out the schema based on the data format. That's the whole point of Hive, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Fidelia
27 days ago
Haha, these Hive questions are always so confusing. I'm just going to guess and hope for the best. Any of these options could be true, to be honest.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
28 days ago
Wait, isn't option B the correct one? When you drop a Hive-managed table, the underlying folder in HDFS should be deleted, right? I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnta
30 days ago
Option D sounds about right to me. Hive is all about dynamic schema, so it makes sense that it would define the table schema based on the underlying data format.
upvoted 0 times
Candida
1 months ago
I'm not sure about this question. The schema definition seems a bit tricky. I'm leaning towards option D, but I'm not completely confident.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel