Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Hitachi Vantara Exam HCE-5920 Topic 2 Question 39 Discussion

Actual exam question for Hitachi Vantara's HCE-5920 exam
Question #: 39
Topic #: 2
[All HCE-5920 Questions]

The log files on a Pentaho server rotate daily and are getting too large. You want to change want logs to rotate hourly.

how do you adjust the log settings?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mammie
5 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of where to find the log settings. I bet the developers who wrote this question had a good laugh coming up with these options.
upvoted 0 times
Weldon
7 days ago
I'm going with option B. Modifying the log4j.xml file seems like the most straightforward way to change the log rotation settings on the Pentaho server.
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
8 days ago
Option D looks tempting, but I doubt the start-pentaho script would be the right place to update the log rotation. That's probably more for starting the Pentaho server, not configuring its internal settings.
upvoted 0 times
Cathrine
9 days ago
Haha, I'm betting the Tomcat startup script or the start-pentaho script aren't the right places to look. Those are probably for other server-related configurations, not log settings.
upvoted 0 times
Latanya
11 days ago
I'm leaning towards option B. Modifying the log4j.xml file on the Pentaho server seems like the most logical place to adjust the log rotation settings.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
13 days ago
This question is a bit tricky. I'm not sure if modifying the transformation properties is the right way to change the log rotation settings. Seems like it would be more of a system-level configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel