Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HashiCorp Exam VA-002-P Topic 11 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for HashiCorp's VA-002-P exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 11
[All VA-002-P Questions]

A user has created three workspaces using the command line - prod, dev, and test. The user wants to create a fourth workspace named stage. Which command will the user execute to accomplish this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Margart
4 days ago
Haha, well you better get familiar with it, my friend! Terraform is like the new black in the infrastructure as code world. I'm gonna go with C, but I appreciate you keeping us on our toes.
upvoted 0 times
Colette
5 days ago
You guys are probably right, but I'm still a bit unsure. Aren't options A and D also valid ways to create a new workspace? I'm not as familiar with the Terraform CLI, so I'm not 100% confident.
upvoted 0 times
Sabine
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree with you. Option C looks like the correct answer. The question mentions the user wants to create a new workspace named 'stage', and the 'terraform workspace create stage' command is the most explicit way to do that.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
7 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a straightforward Terraform workspace management question. I'm leaning towards option C - 'terraform workspace create stage' since it directly aligns with the requirements stated in the question.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel