Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HashiCorp Exam Terraform-Associate-003 Topic 7 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for HashiCorp's Terraform-Associate-003 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 7
[All Terraform-Associate-003 Questions]

Which of the following module source paths does not specify a remote module?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

The module source path that does not specify a remote module issource = 'module/consul'. This specifies a local module, which is a module that is stored in a subdirectory of the current working directory. The other options are all examples of remote modules, which are modules that are stored outside of the current working directory and can be accessed by various protocols, such as Git, HTTP, or the Terraform Registry. Remote modules are useful for sharing and reusing code across different configurations and environments.Reference= [Module Sources], [Local Paths], [Terraform Registry], [Generic Git Repository], [GitHub]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Pamella
4 days ago
I'm leaning towards Maurine's answer. C seems to be the only one that follows the typical remote module source path format. A and D don't look quite right.
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
5 days ago
Hold on, I'm not so sure. I think C, 'git@github.com:hasicrop/example.git', is the correct answer. That looks like a valid Git repository URL to me.
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
6 days ago
I agree with Tammara. B seems off, the spelling 'githhub' is definitely wrong. I'm pretty sure the correct answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
7 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the answer is B, 'githhub.comicrop/example'. That doesn't look like a valid remote module source path to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel