Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HashiCorp Exam TA-002-P Topic 10 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for HashiCorp's TA-002-P exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 10
[All TA-002-P Questions]

What is a key benefit of the Terraform state file?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carma
5 hours ago
You know, this question is really making me question my life choices. Maybe I should've just gone into basket weaving instead of this DevOps nonsense. At least I'd know how to make a decent basket by now.
upvoted 0 times
Jesse
1 days ago
You're right, Colby, it is a pretty important piece of the Terraform puzzle. Though I have to say, I'm a little relieved it's not one of those 'recurring infrastructure tasks' - that sounds like a lot of work!
upvoted 0 times
Colby
2 days ago
Hah, the 'brain' of Terraform, I like that! Though I guess that would make the Terraform code files the 'muscle', trying to bring the infrastructure to life. This whole thing is starting to sound like some kind of infrastructure superhero team.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
2 days ago
Uhh, I'm pretty sure that's not what a state file is for, Nichelle. You might wanna re-read the Terraform docs, my dude. I'm going with option B - it just makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
3 days ago
You guys are all missing the point. A state file can totally schedule recurring infrastructure tasks, haven't you heard? That's option A, baby. I'm all about that automated infrastructure life.
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
3 days ago
Ah, that makes sense. So the state file is kind of like the 'brain' of Terraform, keeping track of everything so it can make sure the infrastructure matches what's defined in the code. Pretty handy, if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Micah
4 days ago
Ah, I see what you're getting at, Ling. But I think the key here is that the Terraform state file is the one true source of truth. That console is just for the plebs - us Terraform pros know where it's at.
upvoted 0 times
Ling
6 days ago
Hold up, you really think option B is the answer? I'm not so sure about that. I mean, what about the public cloud console - that's gotta be a source of truth too, right? This question is making my head spin.
upvoted 0 times
An
8 days ago
Whoa, this state file question is a doozy! I've been studying Terraform like crazy, and I think option B is the way to go. That state file is the source of truth, man - it's like the holy grail of infrastructure management.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel