Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HashiCorp Exam TA-002-P Topic 5 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for HashiCorp's TA-002-P exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 5
[All TA-002-P Questions]

When using a remote backend or terraform Cloud integration, where does Terraform save resource sate?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sabrina
4 days ago
You guys are absolutely right. C is the way to go. The remote backend is a game-changer for Terraform. No more 'who has the latest state file?' discussions. Plus, you get all the added benefits like locking and versioning. It's a no-brainer in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Art
5 days ago
Haha, can you imagine if the answer was A) In an environment variable? That would be a disaster! Just imagine trying to manage your state that way. 'Hey, did you remember to set the TF_STATE_FILE environment variable before running apply?' Yikes, no thank you.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
6 days ago
I agree, C is the correct answer. Storing the state in the remote backend or Terraform Cloud is the way to go, especially when working on shared infrastructure. It makes collaboration and version control much easier. Plus, it keeps our local machine nice and clean, no messy state files lying around.
upvoted 0 times
Juan
7 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm glad they're testing our knowledge on state management, as that's a crucial aspect of Terraform. Let's see, I think the answer is C) In the remote backend or Terraform Cloud. That's the whole point of using a remote backend, right? To store the state file somewhere secure and accessible to the team.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel