Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HashiCorp Exam TA-002-P Topic 1 Question 74 Discussion

Actual exam question for HashiCorp's TA-002-P exam
Question #: 74
Topic #: 1
[All TA-002-P Questions]

You want to know from which paths Terraform is loading providers referenced in your Terraform configuration (* files). You need to enable additional logging messages to find this out. Which of the following would achieve this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cherilyn
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. What if the question is tricking us and the answer is actually option C? Setting the log path could be useful too, right? I'm torn between B and C on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Karan
5 days ago
Yeah, Ozell's got the right idea. Option B is the way to go. That will give you the most detailed logging to figure out where Terraform is loading your providers from. I feel like this question is pretty straightforward if you've actually worked with Terraform before.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
6 days ago
Option D? Really, Delila? I think you might be taking this exam a little too lightly. This is our future career on the line here! We need to take this stuff seriously.
upvoted 0 times
Delila
7 days ago
Haha, leave it to the certification exam to ask about some super obscure Terraform feature. At this rate, I'm just going to start guessing on all the questions. Might as well go with option D - that's my lucky number!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel