Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

GAQM Exam CLSSGB-001 Topic 6 Question 46 Discussion

Actual exam question for GAQM's CLSSGB-001 exam
Question #: 46
Topic #: 6
[All CLSSGB-001 Questions]

Conducting a viable Capability Analysis using Attribute Data one must obtain a fairly large sample set to be statistically sound.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lauran
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Aren't there ways to do statistical analyses with smaller sample sizes? I feel like there must be some nuance here that the question is missing. Maybe we need to dig into the details of capability analysis a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Glennis
12 days ago
I'm going to go with 'False' on this one. Sure, a larger sample is generally better, but I don't think you necessarily need a 'fairly large' sample to do a capable analysis with attribute data. It depends on the specific situation and the level of precision you're aiming for.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
13 days ago
You know, I'm reminded of that old statistics joke - 'How do you make a small fortune in statistical consulting? Start with a large one!' But in all seriousness, I agree that a large sample is probably needed here to get meaningful results.
upvoted 0 times
Virgilio
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards 'True' on this one. Attribute data can be tricky to work with, and if you don't have a big enough sample, your results might not be reliable. Better to err on the side of caution and get a large sample set, in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Dallas
16 days ago
Well, I think the key here is the phrase 'statistically sound.' In my experience, you generally do need a fairly large sample size to draw valid statistical conclusions. But I'm not an expert, so I'd have to double-check the specifics for this kind of analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
18 days ago
I'm not too sure about this question. Conducting a capability analysis seems like a pretty advanced topic, and I'm not sure how large the sample set needs to be to be statistically sound. I'd have to do some more research on the methodology to feel confident in answering this.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel