Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

GAQM Exam CDCP-001 Topic 1 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for GAQM's CDCP-001 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 1
[All CDCP-001 Questions]

Which type of Humidifier rapidly vibrates waster to create a fog or mist?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Adrianna
10 days ago
Agreed. I mean, it's not rocket science. Ultrasonic humidifiers use high-frequency vibrations to create a fine mist. It's a pretty well-known technology these days.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
12 days ago
Alright, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. We've got to stay focused. Ultrasonic is the answer, no doubt about it. Just remember to read the question carefully and don't overthink it.
upvoted 0 times
Venita
13 days ago
Haha, yeah seriously. I can just imagine them putting 'Vortex Cyclonic Humidifier' as one of the options, just to see who's paying attention.
upvoted 0 times
Brigette
14 days ago
I'm just hoping they don't try to trick us with some obscure humidifier type we've never heard of. Ultrasonic is the right answer, but you never know what they might throw at us.
upvoted 0 times
Raina
16 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Ultrasonic is the way to go. It's a more efficient and effective way to humidify the air compared to those steam or water canister models.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
18 days ago
This question is pretty straightforward, but I bet some people will overthink it. The answer is clearly Ultrasonic Humidifier, since that's the only one that uses rapid vibration to create a mist.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel