Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

GAQM Exam CCCP-001 Topic 11 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for GAQM's CCCP-001 exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 11
[All CCCP-001 Questions]

A security administrator is being hired to perform a penetration test of a third-party cloud provider as part of an annual security audit. Which of the following is the FIRST step that must be performed?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashawnda
10 days ago
You know, I bet someone's going to pick option B just to be 'edgy' or something. But that's a hard pass for me - I value my freedom too much.
upvoted 0 times
Tanesha
12 days ago
Option D is the only sensible choice. I don't know about you, but I'm not trying to end up in handcuffs over this exam question.
upvoted 0 times
Tien
13 days ago
Seriously, who would even consider option A? That's just asking for trouble. We need to dot our i's and cross our t's here, folks.
upvoted 0 times
Scot
14 days ago
Haha, can you imagine just diving in and trying random exploits without permission? That's a surefire way to get arrested - or at the very least, fired!
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
16 days ago
I agree, D is the only correct answer here. Performing a penetration test without explicit authorization could be considered hacking, and that's not something we want to risk.
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
18 days ago
This is a tricky question, but I think the answer is obvious - we need to get written permission first before doing anything else. Attempting exploits or even scanning for vulnerabilities without permission could get us in legal trouble.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel