Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

GAQM Exam BPM-001 Topic 4 Question 57 Discussion

Actual exam question for GAQM's BPM-001 exam
Question #: 57
Topic #: 4
[All BPM-001 Questions]

Workflow engines can complete processes without any human interaction.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carla
10 days ago
You know, I'm just imagining a workflow engine that's like a robot butler, just tirelessly completing tasks without ever needing a coffee break. That would be pretty cool, but I'm still leaning towards 'False' on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Sarah
12 days ago
Hold up, are we sure we're not just talking about a very specific, limited workflow here? I mean, if it's something simple like processing invoices or approving time off requests, then yeah, a workflow engine could probably handle that. But for anything more complex, I'd say 'False'.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
13 days ago
I'm feeling pretty confident about this one. Workflow engines are designed to automate repeatable processes, and they can definitely complete those without human interaction. I'm going with 'True'.
upvoted 0 times
Catherin
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Maybe it depends on the specific workflow engine and the complexity of the process. I could see a highly sophisticated system being able to handle a lot without human input. But I'd still err on the side of caution and go with 'False'.
upvoted 0 times
Mickie
16 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Workflow engines are powerful, but they're not omniscient. There are always going to be edge cases or exceptions that require a human touch. I'm going with 'False' on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
18 days ago
I think this question is a bit tricky. Workflow engines can automate certain processes, but I don't think they can complete all processes without any human interaction. There's usually some level of oversight or intervention required at some point.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel