Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

GAQM Exam APM-001 Topic 7 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for GAQM's APM-001 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 7
[All APM-001 Questions]

Which of the following is an estimating technique that uses the values of parameters from previous similar projects for estimating the same parameter or measure for a current project?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Julio
10 days ago
Hey, at least it's not a math problem, right? I'm already sweating just thinking about those. This one's a breeze compared to that!
upvoted 0 times
Sabine
12 days ago
Ugh, I hate these questions where there are a few viable options. Can't they just make it multiple choice with only one clear answer? This is giving me a headache.
upvoted 0 times
Markus
13 days ago
Hmm, I can see the logic in both Parametric and Analogous. I'm kind of torn on this one. Maybe I should just go with my gut and choose Parametric, but I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Bok
14 days ago
You know, I was actually leaning towards Analogous estimating. It's similar in that it uses data from previous projects, but I think it's a bit more high-level and less detailed than Parametric.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
16 days ago
I agree, Parametric estimating sounds like the right choice here. It's all about using those past project parameters to inform your current estimates.
upvoted 0 times
Frank
18 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward question. I'm leaning towards Parametric estimating as the answer, since it uses historical data from previous similar projects to estimate the current one.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel