Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

F5 Networks Exam 101 Topic 7 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for F5 Networks's Application Delivery Fundamentals exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 7
[All Application Delivery Fundamentals Questions]

An administrator connects two devices using an Ethernet cable. The link fails to come up on either device, which setting could prevent the link from being established?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gail
20 days ago
Agreed, link speed is the culprit here. Although, I have to say, if I was the admin who couldn't get this Ethernet cable to work, I'd be pretty embarrassed. Gotta keep those networking skills sharp, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
22 days ago
Haha, true that! Nobody wants to be the one who's wrong and has to treat the whole group. I think C) Link speed is the way to go on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Roselle
23 days ago
Ooh, good point! I was also considering DNS resolvers, but link speed makes the most sense here. Wouldn't want to be the guy who picks the wrong answer and has to buy everyone lunch, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
24 days ago
Link speed, for sure! If the devices are set to different speeds, they won't be able to establish a connection. Gotta make sure those settings match up.
upvoted 0 times
Jillian
26 days ago
Hmm, I was thinking it might be the IP configuration, but now I'm not so sure. Link speed does seem like a plausible answer. Anyone have any other thoughts?
upvoted 0 times
Kris
27 days ago
This is a tricky one. I'm not sure if it's a proxy setting, IP configuration, or link speed. I'm leaning towards C) Link speed, but I want to hear what the others think.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel