Which of the following controls are available in a form?
Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
The following controls are available in a form:
* Rich Text: It is used to provide a text block control and is typically used for text entry that a user does not want changed or accessed.
* Text: It is used to provide a text block control.
* Picture Content Control: It is used to select an image to insert into the form.
* Building Block Gallery: It is used to select text blocks from a building block gallery.
* Combo Box: It is used to select a response from a drop-down list.
* Drop-Down List: It is used to provide a list of responses for the user.
* Date Picker: It is used to select a date from an interactive calendar.
* Check Box Content Control: It is sued to provide a check box for user response.
* Legacy Forms: It is used to supply a list of legacy Word form controls and ActiveX controls.
Answer option B is incorrect. It is not a valid control in a form.
Chapter: ADVANCED WORD PROCESSING
Objective: Enhancing Productivity